Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November Newsletter Questions

1. The closest location to my community that the torch will pass through is Lethbridge!

2. a) In the first picture I chose I saw women dressed in ancient Greek clothing. One is on her knees lighting the torch that the other standing woman is holding. In the second photo there is a woman in the same clothing. She is closing her eyes and looks as if she is singing.
b)The emotions from the first picture seem to be happy, peaceful, traditional. The emotions in the second picture are full of feeling, almost passion.
c)In the second photo I am wondering what the woman is singing, or saying.

3.If I was given the opportunity to see the olympic torch pass through my community I would definitely attend. This is a rare opportunity for most people. To see it would gives us a sense of pride as we watch and represent our country. People would feel that they are part of this special event. And I think it would be great if we all had the chance to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment